About the Grant
The Mission of the Women’s Fund of Warren County is to be the leading advocate through funding of change for women and girls in Warren County. The Fund invests in systems change and programs that improve the lives of women and children in the County.
The Women’s Fund of Warren County will make grant(s) in the fall of each year. Qualified organizations will submit proposals for review by the Women’s Fund Grant Review Committee.
The committee will select 3-4 proposals for presentation to the Women’s Fund membership. The 3-4 organizations will be invited to present their proposal(s) to the membership. The membership will vote on the distribution of funds.
Subject to available funds, the Women’s Fund of Warren County is more likely to award grants to organizations that demonstrate that their proposed projects:
- Make a clear difference in the quality of life of a substantial number of women and children in Warren County.
- Demonstrate tangible solutions to community problems.
- Help non-profit organizations manage themselves and their finances more effectively.
- Focus on prevention.
- Encourage cooperation and eliminate duplication of services.
- Promote collaboration with other organizations.
- Stimulate others to participate in problem-solving.
- Promote volunteer involvement.
- Have a positive economic impact in Warren County.
- Promote leverage for generating additional funds.
Generally grants are not awarded to:
- Any organization not recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt non-profit, charitable, educational, or government entity.
- Ongoing operating expenses of existing institutions.
- Religious organizations for religious purposes.
- Scholarships and scholarly or medical research.
- Annual fundraising drives.
- Community services which are primarily supported by tax dollars.
- Travel grants.
Direct questions to 513-934-1001 or to email@example.com.
Completed proposals and attachments must be submitted by Monday, September 16, 2019 to: